What Data Do We Collect About You?
We process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories (previously known as “sensitive data”).
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions, i.e.. when you:
• provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
• order our products or services;
• create an account on our site;
• subscribe to our service or publications;
• request resources or marketing be sent to you;
• enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
• give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we can automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
Third parties or publicly available sources: We can receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources such as:
• analytics providers such as Google and ConvertKit based outside the EU;
• advertising networks Facebook based outside the EU; and
• Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We share your personal data with the parties set out below:
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
• HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data For
|Data Type||Purpose||Retention Period|
|Emails||Request for information Communication||2 years|
|Website4 Data Form Contacts||Request for information, communications||1 year|
|Financial Info||Raising quotes, invoices, purchase order, etc.||As per HMRC requirements|
|Marketing Lists||Contacting existing clients about new, enhanced or existing services provided||Consent Review every 12-18 months|
|Client Case Files||Client contact details, company/business information, scope of work, contract details, delivery progress.||3 years after completion of contract|
Your Rights Under GDPR
Your rights under the GDPR:
a) To access your personal data
b) To be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
c) To have your personal data corrected
d) To have your personal data erased (in certain circumstances)
e) To object to, or restrict, how your personal data is processed
f) To have your personal data transferred to you, or to another business/provider (in certain circumstances)
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer to have the matter investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
Third Party Links
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Who To Contact
Alternatively you can call us on 01224 824111 or you can write to us at our registered office.
Registered Address: Davidson House, Innovation Park, Campus 1, Aberdeen AB22 8GT