Appetite for Business are Hiring!
- Posted by: Sheryl Newman
Salary: £ negotiable
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday, 28th February 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our Technical Team. Our employees are invaluable. We have a passion for technology with a real enthusiasm for delivering excellent customer service. When you join Appetite , you will be part of a genuinely passionate team in a relaxed and friendly office environment. We want you to drive innovation and leave our customers feeling valued.
Overview of the Role
For this role, you will primarily provide technical consultancy for our Office 365 and SharePoint solutions. You will proactively drive improvements and recommend changes for our customers.
For this customer-facing role, we are looking for someone who loves to resolve challenges and who is comfortable communicating with colleagues and customers, whether in writing or in person.
Objectives of the role
* Have subject matter expertise in Microsoft Office 365
* Work with our customers to understand, define and design solutions which meet their requirements
* Participate in the full development life cycle (requirements capture, architecture, design implementation, test and deployment)
* Configure, deploy and maintain Office 365 solutions
* Office 365 technical / user support
* Office 365 tenant administration
* Identify and resolve incidents and configuration issues in solutions
* Train and mentor colleagues
* Provide accurate and detailed time estimates
What we are looking for
* Experience in customer relationship management and technical consultancy
* Expertise in the administration, configuration and maintenance of SharePoint and Office 365
* Experience of competence scoping exercises, workshops and specification writing
* Experience in mailbox migration, intune and azure
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Experience in service delivery
* Expertise with Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Services
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients to identify their needs and evaluate technical solutions and strategies
* Ability to manage time and priorities under pressure, managing and meeting project milestones and deadlines
* Highly-developed teamwork skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues
* Must be willing to proactively fill gaps in your technical knowledge and capabilities
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Work hard, be happy and enjoy what you do and be willing to participate within the wider team
- Be an Appetite for Business ambassador
- Be passionate about achieving goals.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences and have an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box – we’re looking for great people who want to develop an exciting career, so let us know what skills and experience you have.
At Appetite we pride ourselves on being a close-knit team and have fun while working hard. We are proud of our professionalism and the projects that we deliver.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact this address if you’d like to discuss the role further.
We look forward to hearing from you!