Appetite for Business are recruiting!
- Posted by: Sheryl Newman
We are looking for a Microsoft 365 consultant to join our small, fast paced, agile start-up.
You’re someone who:
🤝 Loves building relationships with clients.
🙌 Truly wants to make a difference to small business owners.
💻 Is comfortable having meetings via Microsoft Teams.
🌟 Is technically innovative and creative.
💡 Wants to be part of a small team where contributions and ideas are valued.
What you will do:
- Design, build and deliver high quality SharePoint solutions appropriate to the needs of the business and following industry best practice.
- Design, configure and deliver applications and features incorporating the full range of Office 365 tools, including Power Bi, Power apps, Flow, Stream, Yammer, Teams, and forms.
- Design, build and deliver applications and features incorporating Azure functionality such as Logic apps.
- Design solutions with a view to ongoing ease of build, support, maintenance and enhancement.
- Document all solution designs and build templates.
- Work with the other members of the IT team to share knowledge and support each other as a team.
- Work with the IT Systems team to understand business stakeholder requirements. Attend and present to business stakeholders at meetings and workshops when required.
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience of working with SharePoint (both on premise and online) in a configuration and consultancy capacity. Ideally SharePoint online and 2016+.
- Experience of designing and building features using the Office 365 toolset.
- Extensive Experience of forms and Powerapp tools would be an advantage.
- Experience of Power BI would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate to executives, business stakeholders and technical staff alike.
- Experience with PowerShell a bonus.
- Experience with CRM a bonus.
- Experience of providing training and support.
- Salary: DOE
- A remote role will be considered for the right candidate.
Your next steps:
- We would like a short video from you introducing yourself and telling us 3 things:
– Why you would like to work with our team.
– Why you think you would suit this role.
– What you love about Microsoft 365, and how this will help our clients.
- Please send your video and CV to Joinourteam@appetiteforbusiness.com.